As we open up a new month but close out the week, here's a round up of our favorite technical analysis headlines from the past five days:
- A key commodity on everyone's mind completes its bearish to bullish reversal, with a benign uptrend confirming a buy juncture,
- An emerging market holds an aviation stock ready to fly, with a moving 140 average that it is trading above in a promising manner,
- We detail an individual stock that is well placed to direct our forecasts for other stocks, including long term investment plans,
- A packaging manufacturer catches a downgrade after trading to an unsustainbale premium, leading us to also advise a sell point,
- A regional construction player in the U.S. has turned bullish, breaking a downtrend and looking suitable for longs,
- An established online brand trades to a premium, correcting a slight downtrend recently back to a 7 month upward climb and ready to buy,
- A developed market in the headlines frequently this week corrects to a buy juncture, despite inherent undertainty, with a rally expected soon,
- An industrial technology stock is trading above its moving 140 average but its position looks untenable, with a correction expected and a sell signal imminent.
As always, we have plenty of core data available for review and analysis, so give us a call on 877-317-7526 to learn more about these opportunities.