The week has flown by, with many more analytical releases from the technical team since our update on Monday.
Here are the main headlines from that period, with our major market picks:
- A web platform goes from strength to strength and its recent upgrade pushes it up to a buy juncture,
- An extended sell on a packaging stock leads us to formulate recommendation criteria for an option trade,
- Our analysis of equity sectors in the U.S. shows some corrections beginning to occur, forcing certain sectors into sell territory,
- A natural resource-related stock has put in its time on the bottom and looks set to spin off, hitting a series of high volume days as an indicator,
- An energy stock takes advantage of wider industry performance and appears set to break upwards after its recent upgrade,
- A major player in retail is showing bearish tendencies but could just be retesting prior break outs, as we demonstrate with a look at its wider performance history,
- A couple of medically-minded stocks tak different paths, as one increases option volume while moving into a breakdown pattern, the other shows signs of a bearish to bullish reversal.
You can still take advantage of the reports behind these summaries today, so give us a call on (877) 317-7526 to get more information.