Here we have another batch of market analysis for you this afternoon, straight from the desk of our technical analysis team:
- A tasty stock is pulling up its moving 140 average to a point that could easily turn bearish and break out, meaning a buy juncture is near,
- A key European sector index is trading its way out of a recent pullback and looks set to continue the uptrend,
- A neutral moving stock specializing in logic technology hints at a move up and out, on a break that has seen a significant raise in call option volume,
- A real estate stock catches a downgrade which, combined with its flat recent movement, sounds the alarm for an extended sell,
- A major store chain is shaking off its neutral movement with an upgrade and a rising 140 average,
- A hard market correction in Europe shows signals similar to other developed markets, with implications for future performance of world equities,
- An equipment provisions company is experiencing stretched performance, which volumes of tops down on its past highs. A correction is expected soon,
- A major name in technology has pulled back from a neutral-to-negative trading pattern, showing a moving 140 correction upwards that brings it to a buy juncture.
To learn more about these and other investment analysis opportunities, simply give us a call on 877-317-7526.