We always like to close out the week with the most significant of our technical market analysis team's news alerts.
Get in touch with us on (877) 317-7526 to find out how you can learn more about these analysis updates, both now and in the future.
- A major professional services consultancy is reliably trading over its moving 140 average and showing excellent signs of breaking out,
- We continue to monitor the impacts of the rapidly changing energy picture in the U.S., with knock on effects to stocks in the transport, supply and logistics sectors,
- A key related index is pushing up to yields of 6%, contrasting with the prevailing 2% of another major index,
- Back to the transports and we have key news on a major shift in the direction of key indexes in the field. How should you react?
- An in-depth review of commodities shows several metals at a buy juncture, but one in particular on which we advise caution,
- Our analysis of a stock on everyone's mind is sending mixed signals to the markets but we have our own take, with implications for your portfolio,
- A topic that has proven controversial in the U.S. recently is providing great potential over in Europe, setting up a promising buy juncture,
- A well know brand that recently broke out catches a high option volume in our latest chart analysis.
Have a great weekend everyone.
We will be back with more for your investment needs on Monday!