We have another fresh batch of market analysis for you this afternoon, fresh from our technical analysis team.
Here are the picks of the current patterns and stock trends:
- A bearish-to-bullish reversal on a full asset class, as several stocks in the class turn to trade above their moving 150 averages,
- A stock fit for most New Yorkers is now breaking out strongly and has a proven recent history,
- A consumer goods stock behind countless household name brands is pushing its moving average and looks set to break up and out above it soon,
- An unexpected commodity break upwards catches everyone by surprise, prompting a sudden buy juncture,
- An energy stock spinning off the bottom of its downward moving average prompts us to recommend a schedule for an option trade,
- A troubled tech stock looks to be finally shaking off its bearish recent history and its turn upwards is set to continue into a bullish reversal,
- A stock behind many recognized foodstuffs is extended well beyond its moving 150, with a trim due very soon,
- A detailed look at major international indexes shows which are ripe for backing and which should prompt caution,
To learn more about these and other investment analysis opportunities, simply give us a call on 877-317-7526.